Sunday, July 9, 2017

Why? Why wait for someone or something else to help me?

Yesterday, I wrote about crossfit.  I had a crush on a wrestler who uses crossfit to get into shape.  The truth is, I need to get into shape, no matter if it is walking or if it is dancing.  It has been a while since I have exercised.  Well, it has been a while since  I have walked.  I feel ashamed of myself since I don't exercise.  It has been months since I have done any exercise.  I feel like I have to start all over again.  However, the real problem is sticking to an exercise regimen.  On the other hand, maybe I should stop worrying and obsessing about wanting to exercise and just exercise.  Waiting just hasn't done me any good.  So now, I realize that I have to start to exercise, but for me.  I don't need to do this for my health.  I need to do this for me.  I need to know and to see what I can do.  I am the one who needs to lose weight, however,  how do I need to overcome being obsessed with losing the weight?  That is a question I wish I could answer myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment