Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Musing from 9/16/14

Seriously, I have no idea what I need to do except for changing my exercise routine.  The problem is, I had one, but I didn't follow it.  I didn't have the drive, or motivation to do so.  I didn't know where to begin anymore.  I may move around or even try to dance, but I tire at being at the beginning of every routine.  I wish I could advance myself but I guess starting from somewhere is better than starting at all.  Every Tuesday I take a break.  I would like to go for more than 15-20 minutes a day walking but I have made excuses.  It is true that my knee may be shaky and I have tumbled a few times.  Maybe it is a sign that physically, I am not 100%.  I have slacked off on my exercise routine.  I don't want to start over but I would like to actually do it.  Just go out there but I have little motivation because I try all the time and fail.  I also tend to lack focus with my diet and exercise routine.  I don't know if it is self-sabotage or something else, but whatever the case may be, this is something that I would like to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment