Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Back to square one

Lately, I had made no blog entries, that is obvious.  I have lost the true intent of this entire blog in the first place.  I was a clinically obese diabetic with PCOS.  The main problem is, I still am the same clinically obese diabetic with PCOS.  I blame myself for this one.  It is my mind, my health, and my body.  The truth is, for a long period of time, I have just stopped caring.  Losing weight with PCOS and having other health issues I have allowed to overwhelm me.  I finally realized that being overwhelmed has simply been the problem all along.  That is why I have stopped.  Things have stayed the same over the years and I often felt like quitting, if I haven't done so already.  The only solution to this is to keep my plan simple and to be consistent.  Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment