Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A probable schedule

I am not proud to admit that even after yesterday, I have done no exercise.  However I wonder if waiting is considered a physical activity.  No, of course not, but I wish it were.  I have gotten to a point where I will try every exercise in the world.  If only I were to put my mind into it.  For instance, I may have to stop procrastinating and put out that specific schedule that I need to put out.

Monday
7-9 AM Cleaning up the house
12-2 PM Walking and dancing, with breaks of course
6-6:30 PM Go online and do some ab exercises for several minutes with breaks in between

That would be a good exercise schedule.  This above partial schedule is just an example, so I have to look realistically for every day.  How long do I nap?  How long could I exercise per day?  Could I go walking for 30 minutes in the morning?  Should I wait in the evening to exercise?  Why is exercise a chore for me?  I just want to actually exercise and have fun with it, but is that overrated.  I am not exercising to have fun, I am exercising for my health.  Procrastination has been my enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment