Thursday, June 26, 2014

Confronting my exercise fear

I am having a big fear that I won't continue to exercise.  I want to continue to exercise.  All I know what to do with that fear is to confront the fear.  The ways to confront the fear is to pray since fear is a spiritual matter.  I have made so many mistakes by quitting and getting lazy.  I don't have the confidence to just go out there and do it for a long period of time.  This time, there are no excuses.  I am a diabetic and I fear complications even more so than I lack confidence.  I don't desire to stay overweight and unhealthy.  I want to be fit and healthy, which isn't thin for me.  I want to exercise more and more and more each day.  Today for instance, I walked for over 10 minutes, which I wanted to do for a total of 64 calories burned.  However, I need to walk faster than 2 miles per hour.  I felt good exercising though.  I was told I need to exercise more and after today, that is what I plan to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment