Friday, July 8, 2016

Dealing with pain

Lately, I have been dealing with mental, hormonal, and physical problems.  It has been a while since I have made great utilization of the new dumbbells I have purchased.  I often find myself awake with a headache, which was rare in the past, but lately, it has become all too commonplace.  I am also obese which in itself has become a struggle.  My diet is poor and I cannot out-exercise a bad diet.  No one can, but I can get at least physical as a way to cope with pain, stress, hormonal issues, and obesity.   Maybe strength training that I have mentioned would be good for me.  I realize that I have "dieted" while thinking it is a lifestyle change.  The problem is, I had no idea what a lifestyle change entailed. "Dieting" in any form makes losing weight even harder.  I realize that some good, sound research on living a healthy lifestyle would be a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment