Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Looking at these goals, how do I build a personal exercise plan?

Consider schedule for week.
Consider how much time to exercise.
Consider what exercises I am able to do.
Consider the time of day when to exercise.
Consider my mindset period.
Consider my health.
Consider if I am in need of equipment for said exercise such as shoes or weights.
Consider the length of the actual exercise.
Consider if I am able to exercise that long.
Consider why I think exercise, in my mind, is still somewhat drudgery.
Consider what my own motivation is to exercise.
Consider my emotional and physical state during exercise.            
Consider how I am supposed to gauge how much work I have done.
Consider my results and not forget to log them.
Consider the number of times to exercise per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment