Friday, March 14, 2014

Exercise should not be a chore, but a fun thing to do.

No one can help me exercise but me.  I remember when exercise used to be fun.  Nowadays it seems like exercise is a chore.  I personally have no idea what exercise means.  Does it mean to do a series of repetitions for a period of time?  Is it about an application of things learned using physical activity?  What does it mean and what should I do?  I want to begin exercising, but where do I begin?  I guess the message is motivate and move more.  I have been told to exercise more, but the point is, exercise is quite a chore. How do I change my mindset to where I can have fun again?  Where is the old fire that I once had?  What is wrong with me?  I feel like I have been lying to myself all of this time.  I wonder if I have been in denial all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment