Monday, March 24, 2014

Weight consciousness

I have yet to formulate an exercise plan.  I went to see the Nutritionist last week and so far, my goal has been 20 minutes for three days a week.  I am glad that it is a good start since I have gained weight over the years and over the years.  I don't wish to stay 300 lbs and then years later, something happens and I weigh 350 lbs in my 40s.  I am only 39 and I weigh over 300 lbs. not to mention that I am just shy of 5'2" tall.  I am self conscious of my appearance and I would like to lose weight partially for that reason alone.  Losing weight is a very important goal.  I have shown that I can lose weight, but not necessarily for the long term.  I am not too comfortable in my own skin.  I am saddened that because of this, I have to affirm myself because I have low self-esteem.  I would like to lose 10+ lbs.  My contract even failed me, or rather I failed to live up to the contract that I have set up for myself.  I do hope to continue with losing weight, but my diet is poor and my exercise regimen is minimal at best.  I have no idea how to set up a plan to exercise and lose weight. Maybe I should start doing yardwork tomorrow.  That alone is good exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment