Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Reasons for exercise

So yesterday, I was doing a little spring cleaning.  Today I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw.  I saw a fat person.  I saw a person who was ashamed of my imperfections.  I really felt bad that I had allowed myself to get this way.  I realized how self-conscious I really am today and it wasn't in just things like movement but also how I appear.  If I felt that way about myself, I wonder how I appear to others.  I don't want to lose weight for other people.  I want to lose the weight for me.  This time, I am ready.  I did in fact do some stretches and I even used a stepper for the first time.  It was a workout that wasn't that bad, but I have got to stop worrying about the time limits.  That throws me off and makes exercise more of a chore than it has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment