Monday, June 19, 2017

Hop to it.

I have not exercised in a while.  Weight Watchers has an exercise section.  Okay, but I mentioned this because I have never focused on exercised. Even though I don't see myself in a positive light, I have not taken the time to "better" myself.  I have become lazy.  For most of the last ten years, exercise has been sporadic and while it feels good for the moment, my overall view of exercise is fun.  I realize that I wonder if I really take exercise as seriously as I should.  The actual point is that I take exercise and my overall health for granted. I have a wrong view of exercise and why I am supposed to exercise in the first place.  I have noticed that those who exercise a lot not only do it out of necessity, but also have the drive.  I have no real clue about exercise, nor have I taken enough time to care.  Hopefully that last thing that I wrote was not correct.  It does, however, see exercise as beneficial, but I have noticed that exercising seems natural to them.  They look to have a plan, a plan or two that have been hard to follow.  So, it seems that exercise seems as natural as breathing to them.  What do I know?  It is as if I need to understand and learn and ask.  Research can and maybe will be a friend of mine at least.  Hop to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment