Friday, June 16, 2017

Inspired

To pass the time, I have found myself posting up motivational songs.  I have also struggled with binge eating and low self-esteem.  It hasn't been easy to just push through something and doing so daily.  Exercise is one of those things.  I however, found myself inspired by crossfit.  It is hilarious that I found myself inspired by crossfit.  I have grown tired of always being a beginner when it comes to exercise.  I finally realize that I have to take responsibility for making a change.  It also doesn't feel good to not do anything about exercise when all I have to do is just walk for starters.  I have the equipment.  All it takes are shoes and clothes, oh, and also music and confident.  What is so hard about a brisk walk?  I cannot think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment