Sunday, December 28, 2014

Exercise plan fail

I have formed an exercise plan earlier this year.  I thought that back then I was 100% committed.  No matter what the circumstances were, the only one who was holding me back was me.  I threw myself off and I don't wish to say I never recovered but needless to say, I have yet to hit my stride.  I exercise and move around, but aerobic and anaerobic exercises are things that I haven't done in a while. According to the plan, I would take a break on Sundays and Tuesdays.  I remember that more so than anything else.  Exercise isn't fun anymore.  Despite the benefits of exercise, I have learned to not like it.  It is not strenuous.  I am always a beginner.  I have no clue how physically able I truly am. Physically I am not in shape yet I have no real desire or 100 % commitment to exercise.  It is wrong to have this but I definitely need a change in mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment