Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I don't exercise

Tuesday is a day when I don't exercise.  Sadly, I need to change that.  I don't exercise Monday through Sunday.  In short, I don't exercise at all. I could give excuses as to why I don't exercise.  Would it do me any good if I would buy equipment that I don't use?  My only interest is not walking but in using equipment.  It gives me something to do and it gives me the opportunity to tone up.  I looked at my shadow this morning. All I could see is that my body is not toned.  Exercise is fundamental.  Why cannot find exercise interesting as I am supposed to find an interest.?  I wish that exercise wouldn't be such a chore.  I need to lose weight. I know this.  No one has to tell me, so why do I have desire to lose weight?  I know something is wrong and maybe that is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment