Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Think outside the box some more

It was a time to think outside the box.  There is a fear, doubt, and apprehension there when it comes to exercise.  I have underlying issues which would cause me to have those fears, doubts, and of course, apprehensions.  I had to make decisions and be realistic about exercise and why I have been procrastinating. I have been told that I have to eat healthy in order for the exercise to work.  How can exercise be effective when I have admittedly have a such a poor diet?  In that area, would exercise do me any good?  I don't want to use that as an excuse to not exercise, but I wonder if that is the case.  I need to make a decision to limit or cut out processed foods, which has been quite difficult to do.  Processed foods are everywhere.  Where can I begin?  In fact, where can I begin in terms of exercise?  I have some decisions to make as my health and well-being depend on realistic goals such as my interests and my dietary goals.  I realize that the solution is to work on the fears, apprehension, and doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment