Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The fundamental reasons to exercise

I have enough time to plan.  I also have less time to be inspired.  I have even less time to be motivated.  The truth of the matter is, I love to walk.  It clears my head for one thing.  I feel good about the fact that I am not just inspired or just motivated.  I feel good because I actually take the time to do something about it.  I have even more reason enough to exercise.  The neurologist that I have seen this afternoon mentioned the word rheumatologist.  It was another wake up call.  I was and am still concerned about my health.  I have made plans to walk or go exercise from YouTube tomorrow.  I also have back pain, which could be very well explained by a rheumatologist.  I believe that walking is a good thing physically and not just the reasons I wrote about earlier.  I refuse to stop; I will strengthen my resolve.  I refuse to make excuses, because I have none.  Exercise I read somewhere would also be good for my binge eating problem.  For that alone, that is all the more religion why exercise is valuable and not just a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment