Thursday, April 27, 2017

Watching the NFL draft

I am watching the NFL draft.  I wonder if I could watch past NFL drafts.  I am just becoming a student of history.  I have just gotten curious considering the journey of so many past and current players like Cam Newton or Peyton Manning. I haven't played a game of football for myself in decades.  I like to watch football, but I doubt I would remember how to play football myself.  As I am typing this, I recall that one who waits too much procrastinates.  Procrastinators rarely if ever take risks.  "Step out in faith." so to speak.  I mention procrastination because I have made many excuses not to exercise over reasons to exercise.  I know of the reasons, but fear and procrastination have taken over.  I need to realize that complaining should not be a part of all of my posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment