Sunday, November 23, 2014

About today...and maybe in the near future

Yesterday I found myself doing over 2 hours of yard work.  Meanwhile I find myself doing absolutely nothing.  I have only paid attention to the details but not the big picture being my health and what I am supposed to do everyday.  Should I even take a break?  I have gained weight over the years and I have not made much progress over the past year.  I should be doing stretches for my back. Meanwhile, I usually find myself being critical of my lack of an exercise plan.  It is as if I need to start all over again. but what good would that do?  I have lost some weight since I have burned calories yesterday, but I no longer have a clue on how to follow a diet and exercise plan, not anymore at least.  Tomorrow I guess would be an excellent start.

No comments:

Post a Comment