Monday, November 10, 2014

Exercise confession to make

Dear Heavenly Father,

I have a confession to make.  I had no real desire to exercise.  However, when I do, exercise is a lot of fun and it gives me something to do.  I helps make me more productive and I know of the benefits of exercise firsthand. I realize that I do have low self-esteem, I feel like I have an extra hurdle.  I am struggling to eat right and exercise.  I need help in preventing myself from being held back.

I wish I could just go out there and exercise so that I can lose the weight and be less anxious.  Another benefit would be to overcome my anxiety and fears.  I have fears and cares that don't seem to make sense with others, not even come to mind, but it seems important with me.  I don't care about the topic at hand, but I spend my days not exercising, but I spend part of my days sleeping it off or dealing with obsessions and compulsions.

Maybe I should just read about it, but that is all I can do and really do and nothing else but list and read.  Even with that, I still don't know what else to do.  I have plenty of time on my hands but I feel bad about the time that I could have had exercising and being active.  I have my wishes but I really need the motivation and strength and desire to exercise so that I can feel better about myself and reap the benefits of exercise other than weight loss.  Thank You for giving me the opportunity to present how I really feel about exercise.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment