Saturday, April 11, 2015

Confession

Pacing around a room is not exercise.  As a matter of fact, there is no longer time for excuses.  It is time for me to tell the truth.  The truth is, I hate exercise.  I see it as a chore.  The fear is largely gone but the feelings that I have towards myself are not.  I have my own reasons for exercising.  I am an overweight diabetic who has polycystic ovarian syndrome.  I have gained even more weight as a result.  I wasn't thin to begin with.  I have even wondered how much and what role exercise truly plays when it comes to weight loss.  Maybe how I wish to go about things are wrong.  Maybe my mindset is wrong.  Maybe I am off, but whatever the reason, I need to focus more on "moving a muscle".  I now wonder what my true goal is.  I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment