Sunday, April 26, 2015

Inspiration and reflections

I will weigh myself tomorrow.  I have lately been looking at pictures as inspiration.  I want to be curvy.  I want to be healthy.  I realize that I am already a whole person, fat or thin.  I do look at myself in the mirror and I see both positive and negative qualities.  However, it is time for me to concentrate on the positives compared to the negatives.  For years, all I tended to see was the negatives.  I am starting to see all people as beautiful, no matter what their shape or size.  To me the war on obesity should be about health and fitness, not a justification to fat shame them.  Correct me if I am wrong on that assessment, but why does it seem okay for some to feel a sense of shame but not others?  Something is wrong with this picture.  Speaking of exercise, lifting and working with animals will perk anyone up.  I believe that that will burn quite a few calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment