Sunday, June 28, 2015

Reflection on today's exercise plan

Exercise Journal of June 28, 2015
Exercise 2
6:45 - 7:00 PM
DVD exercise

Exercise
7:15 - 7:30 AM
Stretches
15 min

Exercise 3
7:00 PM - 7:15 PM
Walking or DVD exercise

I have done those things today.  Sadly, I was a little late in exercising today.  For one, I woke up too late. For another thing, I took a nap then I ate too much.  However, it did not stop me from exercises and stretches this afternoon.  I have some more exercises to do.  Now I wonder if I should follow the rules or make up my own rules.  Should I have exercised once per week or every day per week?  I have been wondering this.  I know that I need to exercise for at least 3 days per week, at least 30 minutes per day.  Or do it?  I have grown tired of how things are.  I weigh too much, I am diabetic, and I have back pain.  I am struggling to do things that other people take for granted.  It doesn't help that I have struggled with low self-esteem.  I have to be motivated myself in order to do things myself.  I also will never and I mean never stop learning, stop exercising, and stop losing weight.  I am in need of losing weight, but I am also in need of exercising as normal as I breathe.  Exercise does everyone and everything good.

No comments:

Post a Comment