Friday, December 4, 2015

How to change my POV about getting out of my comfort zone

Shopping and yard work are quite the workout.  Last night I spent at least 3 hours, shopping, pushing, walking, climbing stairs, and lifting heavy bags.  I have no idea how many calories I have burned, but I know that I have burned more than enough to exercise.  Tomorrow I will be doing even more exercise.  Doing at least 2 hours of yard work.  Going out back and doing yard work will burn at least 400 calories an hour.  I may be off, but any amount of calories will be good enough for me.  Maybe instead of seeing things as chores, I should finally see shopping and yard work, especially, as opportunities to do something outside of my comfort zone.  Also, a little movement doesn't hurt, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment