Friday, December 18, 2015

My resolve

How do I start a diet and exercise plan?  What do I really want for my results to be?  I have thought about being honest about everything, including exercise.  Maybe I should break all of the ground rules, even if I begin to eat unhealthy.  It is as if I have put too many rules on myself.  I want to focus on being as pain-free as possible.  I woke up this morning in pain.  I even wondered if the pain radiated to my back before I took a nap.  Those are the reasons why I need to strengthen myself.  My goal is not to lose weight, though I need to realize that changes need to be made to my diet and to my exercise regimen. I would like to lose a substantial amount of weight, but now I wonder if that is what is most important.  It seems silly considering my past posts, but I miss not exercising or just plain moving.  I have tried to follow so many rules that it has left me frustrated and giving up.  If I were to make a New Year's Resolution, it would be to work out so that I can become and thus remain healthy.  Maybe I am better off not making a resolution for the New Year after all.  That would be my first goal foremost.  I have plans and more plans, but where do I finally begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment