Saturday, December 19, 2015

What I need to do to get my heart in it, if that is what I really want.

I am suffering not just from frustration, but confusion.  One minute my heart is not in it; the next minute my heart is.  Right now, I am at a point that is more or less in limbo.  It would be nice if my heart really was in it, but because of the condition of my heart, I just in a state of confusion.  I did do some yard work, which is a bit of exercise, which it good for the mind.  I realize that I finally found out how out of shape I am.  I weigh over 300 lbs., so where do I begin in terms of exercising to get in shape.  I often complain about having an out of shape body physically yet now I realize that I am out of shape mentally.  I know that common sense tells me to do something about it, but there is something that tells me and asks me why I have I gotten lately?  Where have I gone wrong?  Why? I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment