Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Results and reflection for 6/7/16

There is nothing like a good walk downtown.  I love walking downtown.  I love it so much that I have burned 623 calories, with the total time of 23 minutes and 2 seconds.  It was a nonstop walk. I am a fan of walking downtown, even carrying my purse out there.  Just getting a cup of coffee and a donut.  Exercise is good for the mind and for the spirit.  It was as if I felt better about myself.  I am just happy with the results.  It was a middle to high impact walk.  I just feel great today.  I was just tired, that is all.

Here are the results from Sparkpeople below:

My Exercises

 MINUTESCALORIES BURNED
Walking 23623
Create Group Copy ExercisesMINUTESCALORIES BURNED
Daily Totals:    23623
Your Weekly Total / Goal:    61 / 180843 / 1040

No comments:

Post a Comment