Thursday, September 22, 2016

Dance workout


Keaira LaShae is the young woman whose dance exercise I have been dancing to this morning.  I felt great after I danced the best way I knew how.  Maybe I should dance more often.  I realize that dancing does indeed burn a lot of calories, but I have learned that I do not have the energy to dance for an hour.  I would love to dance for that long, but I am not sure if I could do so right now.  Tomorrow, my goal is either to rest or to walk.  I plan to also wear my watch then just in case.  I am doing fine today.  I have decided to give credit to exercising from this said video.  Maybe walking and dance as well as lift weights are what I should be doing for now.  Today, I danced for a little over 10 minutes and burned 127 calories, which isn't a bad thing for a beginner.

No comments:

Post a Comment