Sunday, September 11, 2016

Exercise schedule for 9/12/16


Friday, August 5, 2016
Things to Consider
Consider schedule for week.
Consider how much time to exercise.
Consider what exercises I am able to do.
Consider the time of day when to exercise.
Consider my mindset period.
Consider my health.
Consider if I am in need of equipment for said exercise such as shoes or weights.
Consider the length of the actual exercise.
Consider if I am able to exercise that long.
Consider why I think exercise, in my mind, is still somewhat drudgery.
Consider what my own motivation is to exercise.
Consider my emotional and physical state during exercise.            
Consider how I am supposed to gauge how much work I have done.
Consider my results and not forget to log them.
Consider the number of times to exercise per day

I plan to consume a maximum of 1200 calories per day, which is
300 calorie breakfast
350 calorie lunch
300 calorie dinner
first 150 calorie snack
second 100 calorie snack
That is what, at least I plan to do.  I rounded the number of calories.  However, I tend to consume
200 calorie breakfast
300 calorie lunch
275 calorie dinner
first snack 180 calories
second snack 150 calories
third snack 95 calories

Tomorrow, I have an appointment, which means that I will have to consume a smaller, yet healthier breakfast.  I have an appintment at 8 am, which will mean that I will have a snack between 7:00 since I weigh myself between 6:30 am and 9:00 am.  Different days, however, will mean a schedule that I will have to make daily.  Right now, I can only do a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment