Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Taking a long look at myself...that is my goal

Tomorrow, I plan to actually exercise.  I promise myself that my posts will mostly not contain anything dealing with failures and procrastination.  The power lies within myself.  It took a while, but I finally realize it for myself.  Tomorrow, I plan to dance before morning with my headphones on. I don't dance as much as I used to, but I can always learn.  My plan is to exercise daily and see what lies ahead of me.  Working out and eat well are difficult for me.  However, living with what I am living with are even more difficult.  Right now, since I am overweight and don't usually exercise, I will start out at 10-30 minutes once per day....for now.

Time: 6:00-7:00 AM

1700 Calorie Plan (sample)
Breakfast: 350 calories
Snack 1: 300 calories
Lunch: 500 calories
Snack 2: 150 calories
Dinner: 300 calories
Snack 3: 100 calories

The problem with this sample plan is that I am supposed to consume less than 200-250 calories. Consuming 300 calories is too much at least for me.  Lunch should be feasible, though more than 500-600 calories per much is quite a lot.  Each meal, breakfast and dinner, are usually smaller calorie wise than lunch.   It could be the same amount of calories, but dinner is usually a smaller meal than even breakfast.

Edited  1700 Calorie Plan (sample)
Breakfast: 400 calories
Snack 1: 150 calories
Lunch: 500 calories
Snack 2: 100 calories
Dinner: 490 calories
Snack 3: 60 calories

Both diet and exercise are very important.  That is why I realize I should focus on both diet and exercise.  I also have to keep in mind that this is an exercise blog.  I have my own goals in mind.  My plan to lose between 5-12 pounds a month.  That would be about 9 + months for me to lose 102 pounds.  The truth is, I never had to lose this much weight before, so it bummed me out.  I needed and still have to work and work, but at least it will be worth it.  I don't think that I have had taken a long look at myself, but I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment