Monday, September 19, 2016

Repost from 9/17/16

Make conscience choices to exercise
Yesterday, I have chosen to take a break or rather make a break entry because I was too tired. Sometimes, it gets that way.  I wonder if exercise is a good treatment from that as well.  I noticed that I feel differently whenever I just move.  I am not a good dancer, at least not like I once was.  I would like to know if I could learn again.  I am still inspired by the infomercials that I watch often, usually on a daily basis.  Just now, I have been having thoughts about what is okay and I realize that the power is in my hands.  This is true, even with exercise.  I wanted to make a purchase of some dance videos.  Ironically, many of them are free.  I can make the choice of dancing or not dancing.  Either way, the choice is mine.

With exercise, there are times when I wonder with exercise, what I prefer, to be shot or to get stabbed.  It is silly, but I didn't realize how much I hate exercise and found it drudgery.  There has got to be a way that I don't find it drudgery.  On the other hand, should it fun or something I like?  The problem is, I have no idea what exercise I would like to do.  Should I dance for 10 minutes?  Should I life weights for 15 minutes?  What is most beneficial to me at least for now, walking for 15+ minutes?  Walking would be good, but it doesn't seem to interest me much.  Yet, I walk every single day of my life but I have taken walking for granted.  I don't anymore.  I have a list of things or goals or ideas or ground rules that I have decided to follow to making a plan.  I realize that I have a lot to think about, or so I?

Here are the exercise choices that I have?
Dancing, Walking, Lifting weights

Problem areas: Abs, upper arms, weak core, inner thighs

Ground rules or guidelines (to reiterate)
Consider schedule for week.
Consider how much time to exercise.
Consider what exercises I am able to do.
Consider the time of day when to exercise.
Consider my mindset period.
Consider my health.
Consider if I am in need of equipment for said exercise such as shoes or weights.
Consider the length of the actual exercise.
Consider if I am able to exercise that long.
Consider why I think exercise, in my mind, is still somewhat drudgery.
Consider what my own motivation is to exercise.
Consider my emotional and physical state during exercise.          
Consider how I am supposed to gauge how much work I have done.
Consider my results and not forget to log them.
Consider the number of times to exercise per day

Benefits to exercise:
Exercise
Time period
Per day
...anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment