Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Today's reflection for 9/14/16

My plan is to perform 30 minutes of strength.  I plan to keep that promise.  The problem with exercise is that however I focus too much on the time.  I just wish that I could just have fun and just enjoy exercise.  Lately I have been using free weights and while it is quite the workout, I have a long way to go into saying that my main problem area, my belly has fully gone down.  I spent most of the night ill.  That was due to my binge eating last night.  My goal is not to fail to plan.  I have made another decision.  It is too not beat myself up when things don't go my way.  I had or still am struggling with a black and white thinking that has caused me to go one step forward and two steps back.  I will make a mistake, but with mistakes, I can learn from them.  If anything, being honest with myself is the best policy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment