Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Today I have an actual entry.

Today I have something to actually write.  The root cause for my lack of entry was a feeling of guilt.  I haven't exercised in the past two days, but I would like to change that.  I would like to stop procrastinating and realize that without exercise, I will stuck.  My life has been one big cycle filled with overwhelming information and a seeming lack of progress.  As I read my posts last night that was what I found out about myself and what I tire of.  I began to change because I want to change not just because I also know that change would be good for me but because that is my desire.  Change does not come easily for me so procrastination is the natural thing for me to do.  For years I have felt like I was too lazy to do anything about it.  I don't wish to write or even talk about it.  I just want to do this.  I am confused about things but I realize that overcoming whatever issues I have take time.

It is time for me to actually take care of myself and start the healing process.  I no longer feel guilty about having PCOS nor do I no longer feel guilty about gaining weight.  I am not sure however what my weight loss goals are, including exercise, but so far, I like to walk.  A brisk walk would do me a world of good even right now.  I also would like to remind myself of all of the benefits of exercise such as weight loss and fitness, a calmer more peaceful mind, and a healthier body.  I would also not have to worry about being overwhelmed as much.  I don't have to go at things alone and learn from all of my errors.  I can finally see the end of the rainbow due to just walking.  Walking is something that I would love to do.  It is an exercise that I can do to not only be fit, but it is quite easy.  I don't have to worry about doing other things right now, but I would also like to be able do other things, but just walking and taking one step at a time would do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment