Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Weight Watchers Exercise Plan Results 1/6/15

Morning
Break

Midday
Slow walk
Duration time 30 minutes
Activity Points 4

Evening
Exercise Stretching and ab workout
Time of duration 10 (low impact)
Activity points 1

Total time of duration 40 minutes
Total activity points overall  5

Results:
I did infact take a break this morning as I had an appointment to make.  Unfortunately I did not make it and I would like to not take a break when there is no need to do so.  I also did not slow walk as I was too sore from all of the exercise of yesterday.  Trying to walk on sore feet is a minor inconvenience yet it didn't always feel minor.  As for the stretching and ab workout, I have not done so so my results culminated into using just zero out of the five intended points and 40 minute duration that I was intended to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment