Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Today's exercise schedule according to me and Weight Watchers...not a great title I know

Morning
Morning break from exercise

Midday
Neck strengthening exercises
Duration time 12 minutes
Impact: Low
Activity Points 1

Evening
Ab Exercises
Duration time 18 minutes
Impact : Low
Activity points 2

Total time of duration 30 minutes
Total activity points overall  3

Above is my exercise plan.  I would like to know if it is okay to exercise while I am hurt.  I am going to exercise my neck and my abs.  Being truthful and keeping the promise to exercise makes exercise less of a chore.  I have been overwhelmed and I tend to get overwhelmed easily.  It is as if I have so much to do.  I also tend to be quite anxious and I have many reasons why.

No comments:

Post a Comment