Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Formulated exercise plans

Exercise Plan

Sample below:
Time: 8:00-8:30 AM
Exercise (s): 10-15 minutes of walking
Mindset: How it can be changed; different or similar to reflection
Health conditions: PCOS, obesity, bipolar
Equipment and clothing: yes
Reflections: I am just afraid to stay the way that I am
Motivation: I want to be healthy and stay healthy
Calories burned: 160
Pulse: 89
Time of exercise: 13 minutes
Exercise once today (including number of sets).

Maybe I should make an easier plan to follow.  I have the plan, but even simpler plans such as the one above are hard.  I have health conditions which scream the word, "Exercise".  My view is that I am lazy.  Sometimes I believe that the chickens come home to roost.  I have no clue as to why I have an easier time pushing myself as compared to exercise.  I just didn't want to exercise.  Simple as that. Now I want to.  Exercise isn't just good for the body.  It is also good for the mind.


New Plan:
Time: A
Specific exercise: B
Mindset before exercise: C
Mindset after exercise: D
Equipment: E
Reflections for exercise: F
Calories burned: G
Pulse: H
Time limit of exercise: I
Actual time of exercise: J
Number of sets: K
Reflections: L

It is similar to the "old" plan, but I realize that no matter how I draw up a plan, I have to be consistent.  I need to deal with the fears and anxieties that I have.  I have seen people who have suffered from the effects of diabetes and other conditions.  I have wondered if that were me.  I realized and seem to forgot that when I did, my mind was more at least.  I even noticed a change in my confidence level.  This is the truth, even I have lost five or ten pounds. I want exercise to not be boring or drudgery, but that I don't take things, including exercise for granted.  That has been a problem with me all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment