Sunday, April 17, 2016

My reflection is the same as yesterday..

Exercise plan for 4/17/16
Time: 6;30 PM
Exercise (s): 10-30 dancing
Mindset: I have a lot of weight to lose, but I wish I knew how much to lose.
Health conditions: PCOS, obesity, bipolar
Equipment and clothing: yes
Reflections: I am just afraid to stay the way that I am.  I wish to change all of that one day at a time.
Motivation: I want to be healthy and stay healthy.  I weigh over 300 pounds.
Calories burned: X=<100
Pulse: Y>=75
Time of exercise: 28 minutes
Exercise once today (including number of sets)

I have made a plan for tomorrow.  Here is the above plan.  I have come to realize that a plan will do me some good if I follow it.  I am one who is good at motion but  not good in action.  The more I procrastinate, the lazier I get.  I don't want to live that day anymore.  Idleness is not of God, but the Devil's workshop.  I know that the Bible talks about laziness, I know this.  However, is this saying even in the Bible?  Regardless, this retelling of that phrase has hit me.  I believe that change is possible and I don't have to be afraid anymore.  I have to believe and know that I can do it.  Waiting and being fearful are not the answers.  However, confidence in oneself is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment