Friday, April 15, 2016

Reflection from today 4/15/16

Exercise Plan
Time: 8:30-9:00 AM
Exercise (s): 10-20 minutes of walking
Mindset: How it can be changed; different or similar to reflection
Health conditions: PCOS, obesity, bipolar
Equipment and clothing: yes
Reflections: I am just afraid to stay the way that I am
Motivation: I want to be healthy and stay healthy
Calories burned: X=<100
Pulse: Y>=75
Time of exercise: 16 minutes
Exercise once today (including number of sets).

Today, I did some serious yard work.  I didn't have on my watch so I didn't know how many calories I have burned.  The above plan has not worked, but I will do it.  I will use this plan to lose weight.  I need to lose weight.  I was told that a five or ten pound weight loss goal would be more attainable. But even attainable goals in the forms of diet and exercise are overwhelming.  I realize that the reason why I am overwhelmed.  It has everything to do with my thoughts and how I think.  It is the reason why I go back to my own routine.  I have a lot to do in terms of getting healthy, I admit.  However, I have to realize that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment