Thursday, April 21, 2016

"No" by Meghan Trainor...motivation

Time: A
Specific exercise: B
Mindset before exercise: C
Mindset after exercise: D
Equipment: E
Reflections for exercise: F
Calories burned: G
Pulse: H
Time limit of exercise: I
Actual time of exercise: J
Number of sets: K
Reflections: L

I don't know how to be consistent because I have felt that I don't have to do this, that, or the other.  I didn't always like me, but I am beginning to appreciate myself then.  Now, not so much.  I want to be the person who stayed up in the morning to get herself ready.  I have become frumpy and complacent. Instead of saying, "I need a makeover.", I could say something else, maybe even to the contrary.  How do I break saying that in a negative light to doing something positive for me?  I have taken too long.  I don't wish to see myself as frumpy and schlumpy.  Right now, that is how I feel.  Get off of the dumps and do something about it and fill out the plan.  It is worth it.

Here's another great song to motivate me.  Wait, that is the problem.  I can't just wait anymore.

 "No" by Meghan Trainor

No comments:

Post a Comment