Monday, April 25, 2016

Motivation song: "Reach Out I'll Be There" by the Four Tops

Time: A
Specific exercise: B
Mindset before exercise: C
Mindset after exercise: D
Equipment: E
Reflections for exercise: F
Calories burned: G
Pulse: H
Time limit of exercise: I
Actual time of exercise: J
Number of sets: K
Reflections: L


I am not sure what exercises to do.  Should I just dance?  I am not a great dancer, but I can learn. I have great difficulty doing what is hard. Taking action is hard.  But where do I begin?  I can lay off the internet or use those videos online for a while to workout.  Maybe I should buy some exercise DVD's.  Maybe I should just walk.  I used to love to walk.  I have been advised to do so that I can be. Well, exercise is not hard, especially when it comes to walking.  It also takes me a long time to actually do something since I struggle to do what seems to be hard.  Motioning and trying is easily, but actually doing sometimes and even falling on your face is even harder  I will be using the above plan for exercise.  By the way,  I love this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment