Friday, March 24, 2017

Consistency in exercise

I would like to know why it seems easier to lose weight.  Unfortunately, it is actually harder to do it in reality.  I would like to actually exercise on a consistent basis.  I often get inspired to lose weight. I have a large belly and a weak core.  Whenever I do exercise, I actually notice a difference, but in a positive light.  Eating a healthy diet along with exercise makes me feel so much better.  I need and want to be consistent.  The problem is, not only is consistency a strength, I would not know where to begin.  Maybe I should just follow my advice and just walk.  Walking is a great exercise with all the benefits of exercise such as a more fit, toned body and a clearer head.  Maybe I should start being consistent whatever the exercise.  I am inspired and ready to be consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment