Sunday, March 26, 2017

Inspiration, goals, and aspirations

I am not only inspired, I am doing so.  Unfortunately, I am not only inspired, I wish to do so.  The problem is, I have not made any plans to exercise. Right now, I realize that I am too out of shape.  It isn't an excuse, but 10-15 minutes per day, at least 3 days a week is a good start.  I would like to exercise for 30 minutes a day, but I don't have the physical fitness just yet.  Because I don't have the physical fitness maybe I should exercise more.  It supposedly takes a while, or at least three weeks to get used to an exercise plan.  Sadly, I need to make a specific plan of exercise, because my goal is to lose weight, and be fit.  My goal is not be thin, but to be fit.  Making a specific plan (as well as being patient) will become a way to get closer to my goal.  I also look forward to having that kind of patience and I am not only motivated to exercise, I have exercised yesterday and I wish to keep exercising so that I can make it a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment