Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Exercise is beneficial

I realize that walking is beneficial for me.  It is safe and easy.  That is the type of exercise I need to do.  I have exercised before, so why not now?  This is as good time as any.  I have made the decision to take charge of my health.  I realize that I went about my goals all wrong.  Yes, I have a goal of losing 120+ pounds, but keeping it off is really my true goal.  I don't wish to get too comfortable in my own skin.  I am not.  In fact, I have become too self-conscious about my weight and especially my appearance.  I hate my stomach and my backside is too small.  I feel like I am not pretty or smart or strong or have my own power.  Exercise will help me in that  matter.  I don't wish to put my shirt down to see a massive stomach.  I have become too self-conscious as a result.  Incorporating exercise along with the struggle of consuming healthy food will not make losing weight easy, so it will be a challenge.  The challenge will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment