Friday, September 18, 2015

Exercises to incorporate into program 9/19/15

Exercise 1 6:30-7:00 AM
Yoga or walking

Exercise 2 10:00-10:20 AM
Dancing


This is my exercise plan for tomorrow morning.  For a while I did not exercise.  I am not actually lazy, but the reason why I was procrastinating was because of the fact that I hate exercises that I don't like to do.  I do like to walk but with me I don't finish what I don't start.  I know myself well enough to know that I get into something only to just falter.  I just gave up, but now is not the time to give up. I have decided to incorporate exercise into my diet and exercise program.  This is just the first.  I will give the results and the spark people results into my program tomorrow.  I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment