Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Advice on exercise

I have been looking through diet and exercise plans and needless to say, there are plenty out there.  I did do, however, some curls.  They are pretty good not just for strength.  I had weakness in my arms and the weights did me some good.  I am doing better as a result.  Having weakness in my arms could be a sign of something far more serious.  That could be because of my back.  I have had back pain for a while now and I realize that I need to do more than just curls and stretches.  While they are good, my excess weight needs to be reduced, so more exercise and more exercises, have and will continue to do me some good.  I have done some exercises that have been of great benefit for my neck and other body parts such as walking for starters.  I have been told that a brisk walk will do me some good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment