Thursday, January 19, 2017

Going hand in hand

Emotional eating and exercise probably do not go hand in hand.  However the connection between the two is there.  I didn't always do such, but lately I have.  One has to have a sense of self worth and guidance to overcome them.  I prayed to overcome emotional eating.  However, exercise is something something I need to do.  I pray now to overcome procrastination and low self worth.  I want to live and to live and be healthy.  I want to follow things God's way by reading and studying God's Word.  It may seem strange in an exercise and fitness blog, but I am confessing my issues to the readers, for I have truly overwhelmed. As a diabetic, moving a muscle will be essential to being fit.  I am inspired to exercise, but that is a very big problem.  It requires not being overwhelmed, and not continue to living a healthy lifestyle.  I have no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment