Monday, January 30, 2017

Diet and Exercise advice

Rules for following a (daily) plan:
I must remember to eat smaller portions, which I am often guilty of not doing.  Exercise is quite beneficial for any number of reasons. I also have to eat smaller portions of healthy foods.  Healthy foods can be just as good as unhealthy foods.  The difference is in quality.  So it is advisable for me to eat smaller portions of food that is lower in nutritional value and consume portions of high quality, more nutritious foods.   Interestingly enough, I think it is time to follow just basic, simple advice.

This is indeed some basic, simple advice.  The same goes for exercise.  Start off slow, I guess.  That could be why walking is an excellent.  Most anyone can walk regardless of age.  I have walked and it is good not only for the body, but also good for the mind.  Exercise is good for the brain.  I would like to do other exercises as well for my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment