Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Negative, realistic, and positive connotations

Walking around the house for an hour or so I realize are not exercise.  Walking briskly outside is. The first is what I do.  I realize that being inspired is not exercise.  Sure it is good for the brain, but what about the body?  My posts are generally not positive.  That is because I am a procrastinator who is too negative on herself in relation to what I know I can accomplish.  The whole blog is a blog of a person who does ever so often.  I however, want to be known to myself as a person who is healthy and associates myself with taking charge of my health.  I need to think higher of myself than I do.  I am always feeling lazy.  I have been afraid to take a long, honest look at myself.  It is one thing to write out change, but actually doing so, is the hard part.  The truth is, I want to learn how to dance.  I have tried it once before.  Zumba was fun...the word "was" carries way too much of a negative connotation.  Being realistic is easy, but taking a hard look in the mirror is as well.  So, what exercise will I do tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment