Sunday, January 22, 2017

Wake up call

I took a break yesterday, but I won't take one today.  I am not a fan of laziness, so I did do some working out.  Okay, I haven't done much of anything but I have tried stretching and a couple of minutes of dancing.  Yesterday, I have even done some leg lifts.  I haven't tried a leg lift in a while. My last exercise "session" was over a week ago.  This morning, I read about what has been going on with me.  I have been having muscle weakness and have also been fatigued.  As a diabetic with a hormonal condition, this scared me at least a little bit.  It could be that my diabetes has worsened or it could be sleep apnea.  That was a wake up call and I need to exercise more plus eat a healthier diet. My weight has climbed within the span of a week and I cannot afford to have a sedentary lifestyle. Nor should I be overly concerned to be only slightly active yet knowing that I could do more.  I believe that any and all things should and must be a wake up call.  It has been and still is, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment