Saturday, January 7, 2017

Thought of taking a break

I am taking a break.  I realize that I am spouting out too many I can do its.  I am also spouting out talks of just doing it.  They are not helping me.  I am lazy and I procrastinate.  I have difficulty following directions at times and my black and white thinking makes things worse.  I can say it is time for me to change, though it is.  I have yet to begin.  What am I waiting for?  Who am I waiting for?  Why am I waiting for?  Words jinx it.  Emotions jinx my weight loss.  Everything just seems so hard.  I know that there is more to life than food.  Maybe my last sentence is one of many issues I have facing my problems.  With all of this, I realize that the room and possibility for change is good, despite how grim it looks right now.  Man, I am lousy trying to encourage myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment