Thursday, November 12, 2015

My inspirations

I know that I can do it.  I have been dizzy and have been eating a lot lately.  That is not a good combination concerning my health and my medical history.  In a past blog I burned 830 calories after 73 minutes worth of exercise.  That is was just doing yard work which should not have been just written about that way.  I realize that according to my watch it is medium intensity.  Medium intensity?  830 calories is medium intensity?  Maybe I should buy a new watch.  Anyways, I will not and it is a good idea to keep this watch which has been a reminder lately to exercise and not view it as a chore.  I am more motivated than ever to exercise.  I am a plus size person myself, but I am highly overweight with a huge belly which is not healthy.  I have to learn to set realistic goals which is why I post these pics.  I am a shorter person with a larger, curvier frame, so realistically these would be my "inspirations" as far as how I would look if I were to lose weight.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment